There are 5 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Eleme, Rivers, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: magnificently built and well located and 5 bedroom detached bungalow with pent house, at akpjo, by divine favour junction, rivers state.
- this property is located in a peaceful environment
- borehole for adequate water supply in the compound
- large compound space
- massive living room with guests toilet
- well defined dining space
- serene residential environment.
- good accessibility
- good power supply in the area
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- adorned with quality fittings and fixtures
- spacious and well fitted kitchen
- spacious bedrooms with wardrobes
- large compound space
- proximity to petrochemical
- proximity to eleme junction
- well tarred and open access road to elelenwo/ woji
- safe and conducive neighborhood
- well sitted on four (4) plots of land
-price of land is between 10 to 15 million in that location.
price: n45 million
for further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:
edikan: 08177766339 (call/ whatsapp)
stanley: 08177766119 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
- tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp), +2348177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
- email: [email protected]Xổ số Đà Nẵng
- website: www.bluehedgerealtors....
Xổ số Đà Nẵng
max gardens is located at igboetche by eleme junction,chokocho town,port harcourt.
outright payment price:n2.5m(payable over 3 months)
installmental payment price:n3m(payable over 12 months)
*buy 3 plots outright and & get 1 plot free..!*
-complete dry land
-instant allocation,buy and build..
-5 mins drive to igurrita roundabout
-8 mins drive to igurrita market
-20 mins drive to omagwa int'l airpo...
Xổ số Đà NẵngEleme is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Rivers state, Nigeria. Elelme is to the east of Port-Harcourt LGA and exists as part of the greater Port-Harcourt metropolitan areda. It has its headquarters at Ogale. The Eleme clan are the main indigenes of this local government area. The Eleme language, of the Ogonoid group of the Cross-River branch of the large Niger-Congo language family, is the main spoken language in this area.
Christianity is the main religion practiced in Eleme with very few traditional worshipers. Eleme people are talented people with diversity of cultural practice and festivals that is enrich with colorful masquerade display and dance. The Eleme are an enthusiastic God fearing and aspiring group of people. Despite the influx of multinational chemical industries and their workforce into Eleme, a strong sense of society is retained by the Eleme people. Eleme has two groups of towns, Odido and Nchia, each with their own dialect. The Odido and Nchia languages are mutually intelligible. The Nchia dialect is spoken in the Western areas of the Eleme territory and the Odido dialect is spoken in the east and southeast regions.