There are 4 available 4 bedroom houses in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
4 bedroom (all en-suite) with 2 nos sitting room, ante and study rooms.
land size: about 7,000sqm
location: nung udoe, ibesikpo asutan l.g.a., akwa ibom state
suitability hotel, school, hospital, block of flats, church, ...
For sale: tastefully finished 4 bedroom detached duplex at oron road, akwa ibom state.
* tastefully finished
* high real estate investment potential
* all rooms en-suite with visitor's toilet
* large sitting room with well defined dinning area
* good accessibility
* large bedrooms with wardrobe
* large master's bedroom
* water heaters
* extra large and well fitted kitchen
* well connected road network system
* borehole for adequate water supply in the compound
* ample parking space
* fully interlocked compound
* 24 hours security guards in the estate
* constant power supply
* adorn with top-notch fittings and fixtures
* conducive and secured neighborhood
tittle: deed of conveyance
price: 35 million
for further enquiry / arrangement for inspection please contact:
* estate agency and property marketing
* real estate advisory and property management.
Akwa Ibom is a state in Nigeria which is located at the coastal southern or south-eastern part of the coubtry; lying between latitudes 4°321 and 5°331 North, and longitudes 7°251 and 8°251 East with it's capital city as UyoXổ số Đà Nẵng. It came into existence on the 23rd of September 1987 by the Federal Military Government under General lbrahim Babangida, out of Cross River State. The state is populated with over 5 million people and over 10 million in dispersion. Akwa Ibom is currently the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country. The inhabitants of the state are: Ibibio, Annang, Ibeno and Eket. The Ibibio are the largest group, whilst the Annang, which form the second largest group, speak a language very similar to the Ibibio Language. Ibeno and Eket speak a similar language, and are located at the ocean. The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue-Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger-Congo group of languages.