There are 3 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ovia North-East, Edo, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Bdpa Estate, Opposite University Of Benin, Ovia North-East, Edo
this is a 3-in-1 building that looks like this:
1. a 4 bedroom bungalow
2. a 2 bedroom bungalow
3. and 2 units of self-contained apartments
all three are in one compound on a 100 x 100 plot of land just opposite university of benin, edo
the property is:
- about 200 feet from the ugbowo-lagos express way
- the house is visible from the road
- conoil filling station is opposite it
- university of benin is 60 seconds drive from the house.
- university of benin teaching hospital is 45 seconds drive from the house.
- a bakery, over 12 educational facilities, 6 fastfoods, three hotels, 6 malls, and over 100 shops . . . all within 3 minutes drive from the house
- all documents available
- buy and do slight renovation on the exteriors or as you please.
contact us via call or whatsapp on+2349048792829 or visit www.skydust.com.ng
- it's a neighborhood of students, university staff, corporate workers,l ...
Very fertile farmland suitable for commercial cash export crops plantation in an industrial scale 1000plots or 250acres (100hectares) with survey plan, with assessable earth road
located near nigeria institute for oil palm research (nifor) selling n177,000 per/acre
the owner over acquire land for farming, has another 500acres else where, he has decided to sell this 250acres and concentrate on the 500acre due strain man power and resources.
the land has not been cultivated since it was acquired accept some little garden around the hut where the farm manager lives.
after nigeria institute for oil palm research (nifor) via edo state college of education ekiadolor, off benin lagos express r...
Edo is an inland state in central southern Nigeria. Its capital city is Benin City. It was formed on 27th August 1991 by the split of Bendel State into Edo and Delta State. It is bounded in the north and east by Kogi state, in the south by Delta state and in the west by Ondo state.
Edo state is home to several ethnicities, among them the Bini, Esan and Afemai. The state is renowned for its proficiency in sports and athletics and a culture of intellectual edification and scholastic excellence. The University of Benin, one of Nigeria's prominent Universities is located in Edo State, as are other institutions of higher learning.