There are 9 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Dutse, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: estate land measuring 500 square metres at ushafa area of dutse alhaji, abuja, fct.
- the land is very firm and naturally dry
- good road network to the location of the property
- well located land
- excellent real estate investment (rapid rate of capital appreciation)
- suitable for residential developments
- very attractive price
- it can be closed (purchased) asap and it's on the basis of 'first come, first served'
- close proximity to bwari area council and dutse alhaji
- title: fcda right of occupancy
price: n3.5million for 500 square metres
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110 -9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]Xổ số Đà Nẵng
Fenced plot for joint venture/partnership
location : after public service institute, dutse, abuja.
title: c of o
premium : none
facilitator's fee: 10% of value.
video available for interested develope...
Very flat land and fenced in dutse district just by gudu..its close to gudu traffic light going to cedacrest hospital..and on the street behind baytown lounge..land is instantly build and live.. and is about the only vacant lot available on the stree...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.